The 3900 can be used in private homes as a stand alone voice communicator. Requires no appliance or computer to operate as a stand alone. Facilities can also use this 3900 Stand Alone for their residents without the need for an appliance or computer. Works thru a POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) land line in the private home or facility.
Resident presses a wearable WTC transmitter to signal the 3900 to begin to dial. The 3900 unit will dial up to 4 phone numbers. When the phone rings of the recipient/caregiver, a prerecorded message will tell them who is calling and the recipient/caregiver presses “2” to open full duplex two way communications and dials “9” to disconnect the call.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Unit
- Small attractive white console unit? with call and cancel buttons
- Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 1.75”
- Speakerphone communications
- Recordable Voice Message
- Adjustable Volume
- Accepts up to 10 transmitters
- Includes 12V Power Supply
- 24 Hour Battery Backup
- Wearable “WTC” Transmitter as wrist or Pendant.
- Small, comfortable, lightweight
- Can be worn in the Shower
- Lithium Battery’s life expectancy is 3-5 years, according to use.
- Recommend testing every 30 days