Provides voice communication between resident and caregiver via GSM cell network. Receives signals from transmitters to allow residents flexibility in emergency methods. Requires V-Cube Appliance and computer for proper operation.
Key Specifications and Special Features
- Call and Cancel Buttons
- Concierge Feature
- 10 Transmitter Memory
- Must Use With V-cube Appliance
- In-bound Caller ID For Auto Answers and Announcements
- 24 Hour Battery Backup
- ?Wearable “WTC” Transmitter as wrist or Pendant.
- Small, comfortable, lightweight
- Can be worn in the Shower
- Lithium Battery’s life expectancy is 3-5 years, acccording to use.
- Easily programmed into or out of 5200 system.
- Recommend testing every 30 days