The ResidentGuard 1200 wander management system is the ideal entry-level solution for facilities that need quick, cost-effective patient wandering capabilities. It can be implemented as a stand-alone system, installed and serviced by your maintenance personnel.
Alzeimer’s dementia and other “at-risk” residents have the ability to move freely within their facilities while receiving the protection they and their families need. Paired together, caregivers can provide quality care, safety and security for their residents with ease.
- Tags are activated/deactivated with S-TAD Unit (saves you money)
- LED provides visual indication tag is working
- Full 1 year warranty & free technical phone support for the life of the system
- System has adjustable volume control for alarms/alerts
- Staff escort feature
- Filtered data to prevent false alarms
This system can be integrated with nurse call, electronic access control (EAC), closed-circuit television (CCTV), fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within the facility.